środa, 26 stycznia 2022

Be yourself...

Z myślą o trwającym wyzwaniu na blogu Art Journal Journey - "Let's face it" stworzyłam kolejną stronę w moim art journalu.

Tym razem rozpisywać się nie będę, ale chciałabym serdecznie Was zaprosić na obejrzenie krótkiego filmiku, który przedstawia cały proces powstawania tej strony. Jeżeli spodobało Wam się, to proszę dajcie znać w opisie pod filmem 🥰 Zachęcam też do subskrybcji, bo nowe filmy będą się systematycznie pojawiały 😊






Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

5 komentarzy:

My name is Erika. pisze...

Cool page Matilde. You have so many fabulous details and yet so much white space. I love it, and nice faces too. Thanks for sharing over at Art Journal Journey. It is appreciated. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth pisze...

I love how this journal page came together, and I would have missed several of the more subtle details had I not watched the video. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme, dear Matilde.

Annie pisze...

I love this art journal page! And I loved watching it come together. I’d have like to see the products used a little better, but I can guess most of them. I loved the technique you used for shading around the flowers edge. The page is really inspiring.

Meggymay pisze...

Thank you for linking your fantastic journal page with Erika's theme over at Art Journal Journey.
Yvonne

nwilliams6 pisze...

Wow, I love those faces and the whole design of your page. Amazing! Great for Erika's face theme and wise words.