niedziela, 1 maja 2022

Birds...

Witajcie  w pierwszy dzień maja! Hello on the first of May!

Jestem niesamowicie szczęśliwa, ponieważ zostałam zaproszona przez Erikę do gościnnych występów na blogu Art Journal Journey. A ponieważ w ostatnim czasie art journal jest mi bardzo bliski, z ogromną przyjemnością przyjęłam to zaproszenia.

I'm very happy, because I was invited by Erika to host the May challenge at Art Journal Journey. I love creating art journal pages, so that's why I accepted the invitation with a great pleasure.

Wybór tematu padł na "Ptaki". Kojarzą mi się one z wiosną, wolnością, naturą, kolorami. Myślę, że temat daje bardzo duże możliwości interpretacji. Z chęcią zobaczę Wasze pomysły :)

My choice of theme for you this month is "Birds''. For me it is associated with spring, freedom, colours, nature and so one. It is up to you how you wish to interpret this theme and I look forward to seeing all your pages. I hope you enjoy the theme :)

Zapraszam na blog Art Journal Journey! Let's go to Art Journal Journey!






12 komentarzy:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth pisze...

What a beautiful page you have created for our home page this month, Matilde. I love the texture and all the layers you added to make this a stunning beauty. I just want to run my hands over it to feel the texture you have given us. Thank you for this first entry and our inspiration to your theme at Art Journal Journey.

Zoechaos pisze...

This piece is incredibly beautiful I'm blown away by it. x

Meggymay pisze...

A beautiful journal page Matilde, the images you used and the layers look fantastic. Its lovely to have you as this month's guest hostess at Art Journal Journey, you chose a super theme.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. pisze...

This is a gorgeous start to the month Matilde. I am loving your bird theme and also this wonderful page. Like Elizabeth said, I want to run my hand over it the texture is fantastic. I love that you used just a little bit of green too. I need to be better at white space. Thanks for joining us this month as a host. We are glad to have you, and this is a beautiful piece. Happy May Day. Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting pisze...

Oh My Matilde! This is so beautiful and I love the texture here! Your theme is perfect, especially at this time of year! So happy to have you as our host this month, looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful pages! Hugs, Chrisx

nwilliams6 pisze...

Love, love, love this. This is how my pages look in my dreams! Love the texture, clean look, and dreamy feel. Lovely sample and super fab theme - I can't wait to make some pages!!!

carol l mckenna pisze...

Very elegant birds journal page ~ dynamic ~ Thanks for hosting Xo


Wishing you laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Su-sieee! Mac pisze...

Be free, such a wonderful message! I like how you interpreted it.

Let's Art Journal pisze...

So pleased to see you hosting AJJ and your inspiration page is so amazing! I love the layers of stenciling and images that you used with the pretty birds, the 3D effect is stunning 😁. I'm a bit busy this week but I will be sure to join your wonderful theme soon and I can't wait to see all your inspirational pages this month too! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

junemac2 pisze...

How beautiful and inspiring this one is. Totally a gorgeous balance of colour texture and layers too.
Hugs June

Sharon Fritchman pisze...

Matilde, your page is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it including the colors and textures. Thank you so much for the wonderful theme for this month's AJJ, too!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations pisze...

A really beautiful journal page Matilde with all it's layers, gentle colours and elements so delicately framed. Birds is such a wonderful theme. Lovely to see you in the hosting seat this merry month of May @ AJJ. I hope I get some free creative time to come and join you.
Creative wishes Tracey x